Monday, May 11, 2009

Back after so long

I reckoned that it's been a long time since I last blogged. For almost a month or so. April was a relatively fulfilling month compared to the others. I went to Thailand, met up with the exco for a BBQ, went out with Steph to cycle and we finally went to eat at ICE^3. It was yummy! Ya, and I met up with Kwan, Val, Nora they all (sadly I think it was MAY, not long ago to be exact) and met the matured looking Mr Song who treated us to dinner. :) Thanks so much for the treat, especially when your pay does not look that appealing.

Oh ya, and of course HX went to army. Sad isn't it? But after all, it's better for them to go for it. To mature and bao wei guo jia. HAHA.

June is reaching and I have yet to receive my offer from NUS. On the other hand, I got an offer for chemical and biomolecular engineering in NTU. And it so happened that Cher's brother is going to take that course too. The idea of being classmates. HAHA, vane will post that photo of my reaction soon i guess. Vane, don't put up the ugly ones please. Well well, let's see whether NUS offer me anything first.

Before the start of UNI, I wish to go for another trip, gatherings with friends and finish my driving (That will take very long though. seeing that i only took 5 or 6 lessons so far) Gambatte! :)

2 Comments:

At 9:05 AM , Blogger michelle said...

oh. Are u intending to appeal for NTU acct? Cos i am!

 
At 11:44 PM , Blogger Andrea said...

Nope, i don't think so. Haha, i;m fickle minded. Go appeal and come NTU. That is if i decided to go there.HAHA

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home